Monday, September 28, 2009

QUILTING PHOTOS

These are the block-of-the-month quilt blocks for the Mystery Designer Quilt I am doing. Each month the pattern and fabric for one block arrives. The fabric is the beautiful Moda fabric, "Glace'." I am really liking this quilt so far. The fabric is so pretty, and the blocks are fun. It's nice to have only one a month to work on...you don't feel rushed, and you can take your time making sure everything squares up, all the points are there, and the finished size is a perfect 12.5 inches.



These are the flying geese units for the Winter White Schnibble I am working on. There are36 units, to be framed around a single 4" square....the easy part!




The black, red, and white quilt should be laid out where the squares are "on point". I wasn't aware it was incorrect for this photo, and then my batteries died.....so there you are.


1 comment:

ELIZABETH said...

OHhhh. I like!

I am in awe of your patience.